Din Tai Fung Black Lava Buchi
How to prepare your Black Lava Buchi:
- Thaw out Buchi for 1 hour at room temperature to reach a chilled temperature.
- In a clean deep pan, pour your choice of cooking oil to around 1 inch high, or just enough for deep frying. Heat the oil over medium heat until the temperature reaches 140 C, for around 10-12 minutes.
- Fry the Buchi until light golden brown in color, for around 5 minutes. If needed, fry in batches to avoid overcrowding the pan.
- Transfer to a plate lined with tissue to absorb excess oil.
- Transfer to a clean plate, serve hot, and eat immediately.