Din Tai Fung Braised Beef Noodle Soup
How to prepare your Braised Beef Noodle Soup:
- Thaw out the Beef, Tendon, and Braised Beef Soup Base in the fridge overnight. Keep Noodles Frozen.
- Add the meats, tendons, and soup in a pot over medium heat. Bring to a boil, then lower to a simmer. Cook until meat and tendon are soft, for around 7 minutes.
- Add ¼ cup of water.
- Carefully drop the noodles into the braised beef soup. Cook noodles until al dente, for around 5 minutes.
- Use heat resistant tongs to place the noodles into a clean bowl.
- Carefully pour the soup over the noodles and garnish with the beef and tendon.
- Serve hot and top with minced onion leeks, if available.