Din Tai Fung Steamed Shrimp & Pork Shao Mai
How to prepare your Shrimp & Pork Shao Mai:
- Half-fill a pot with water and bring to a boil at medium heat.
- Place a steamer rack topped with a clean wet paper towel or cloth on top of the pot.
- Place the Shrimp & Pork Shao Mai on top of the towel/cloth. Arrange each piece comfortably, approximately 2-3 cm apart.
- Cover the pot and steam the Shao Mai, for around 10-12 minutes or until wrapper is moist and slightly translucent.
- Transfer onto a plate and serve hot with DTF sauces and ginger.