Mo' Frozen Choco Lava Cookie Dough Balls
How to prepare your Choco Lava Cookie Dough Balls:
- Please store them in the freezer until you're ready to bake.
- Preheat the oven to 185C (Convection Of)/165C (Convection On). Adjust oven racks to middle position if baking one tray, and upper and lower positions if baking multiple trays at a time.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone baking mat.
- Place cookie dough balls on a baking sheet, leaving at least 3 inches in between pieces. Let rest for 5 minutes before baking.
- Bake for 18-21 minutes, rotating tray/s halfway through cooking time. Bake until golden brown around the edges, but still a touch soft in the center (read: looks delicious).
Note: If baking multiple trays of cookies at a time, also switch trays back to front and top to bottom on racks.
- Remove from the oven and let cool on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes longer (if your patience can handle it).
- Enjoy the fruits of your labor.